Times of India News Feed – India
- More than 40% of elderly in India in poorest wealth quintile: UN reporton September 27, 2023 at 2:53 pm
A new UN report reveals that over 40% of elderly individuals in India are in the poorest wealth quintile, with nearly 18.7% of them living without any income. This poverty level among the elderly could impact their quality of life and access to healthcare. The report also highlights the higher life expectancy among older women in India […]
- Tamil Nadu government to recruit 50,000 persons in next two years: CM Stalinon September 27, 2023 at 2:23 pm
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin has announced that the state government will recruit around 50,000 individuals for various jobs in the next two years. This comes after the government provided jobs to 12,576 people in the past two years and is set to recruit another 17,000 this year.
- Deve Gowda defends alliance with BJP, says 'will never let minorities down'; Siddaramaiah takes a dig at JD(S), asks 'are they still secular?'on September 27, 2023 at 1:43 pm
Janata Dal (Secular) after the party announced alliance with the BJP in Karnataka. Deve Gowda defended the move even as the Congress questioned the regional party's secular credentials. Gowda assured minority communities that the party would continue to protect their interests. He also denied accusations of opportunistic politics and […]
- VGGS 2024 will be focussed on strengthening GIFT City, expand its global presence: PM Modiby Niyati Parikh on September 27, 2023 at 1:00 pm
The 10th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit (VGGS) scheduled to be held in January 2024, will be focussed on strengthening GIFT City, expand its global presence, PM Modi said at the Vibrant Gujarat Success Summit. GIFT City houses India’s first international financial services centre (IFSC) on the lines of Dubai and Singapore.
MSNBC News Feed – Latest News
- Why the GOP’s Cotton isn’t calling for Bob Menendez’s resignationby Steve Benen on September 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
A grand total of zero Senate Republicans have called for Bob Menendez's resignation. Tom Cotton helped explain why, though his case is deeply flawed.
- Did Donald Trump break the law on his gun-happy campaign stop?by Jordan Rubin on September 27, 2023 at 1:07 pm
Social media was ablaze on Monday with news that Donald Trump bought a gun during a South Carolina campaign stop — until the campaign walked back the claim.
- Cassidy Hutchinson: We need to make sure closest Trump gets to WH again is the federal courthouseon September 27, 2023 at 12:31 pm
Former Trump White House aide and January 6th Committee star witness Cassidy Hutchinson says '...we need to do everything we can as a country to have productive conversations this next year to make sure the closest Donald Trump ever gets to the White House again is when he reports to the federal courthouse in D.C. for his trial.'
- With brutal court ruling, Trump’s legal troubles reach new heightsby Steve Benen on September 27, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Donald Trump has now been caught overseeing a fraudulent charity, fraudulent "university," and a business that repeatedly committed fraud.
The Jerusalem Post – Front Page
- Ben-Gvir cancels TLV prayer service following pressure from coalitionon September 27, 2023 at 3:05 pm
Innovation, Science, and Technology Minister Ofir Akunis said that Ben-Gvir would do better to move it to a synagogue so as to avoid a provocation in a public space.
- Pompeo: Two-state solution blocks Saudi-Israel peace dealon September 27, 2023 at 2:39 pm
The former secretary of state said peace is more likely under a Republican president.
- Awakening the secular soul: Reconnecting with Jewish heritageon September 27, 2023 at 2:20 pm
As Yom Kippur concluded in Tel Aviv, it's imperative to contemplate the emotions that engulfed the demonstration—emotions that ranged from frustration to anger and even hatred.
- Sam Bankman-Fried asks judge for suits to wear at trialon September 27, 2023 at 2:10 pm
Bankman-Fried also asked to be given four dress shirts, three ties, one belt, four pairs of socks, two pairs of shoes and "appropriate undergarments."
The Daily Caller News Feed – World
- Soldier Who Ran Across Border Into North Korea Is In US Custodyby Micaela Burrow on September 27, 2023 at 1:19 pm
'racial discrimination within the U.S. army'
- Speaker Of Canadian House Of Commons Resigns After Parliament Hosted Nazi Veteranby Jake Smith on September 26, 2023 at 7:11 pm
'I must step down as your speaker'
- Woman Gets Pregnant Twice In Less Than Three Weeks In Extremely Rare Phenomenonby Ilan Hulkower on September 26, 2023 at 4:43 pm
'It is a medical miracle'
- You Won’t Believe How Much Michelle Obama Is Getting Paid To Give A Speech About ‘Inclusion And Diversity’ In Germanyby Kay Smythe on September 26, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Aren't we used to this type of utterly revolting behavior