Times of India News Feed – India
- Bangladesh envoy meets Assam CM to boost trade tieson February 27, 2021 at 9:00 am
- Research shows early detection of colon cancer possibleon February 27, 2021 at 8:46 am
- PM Modi to receive CERAWeek global energy and environment leadership award next weekon February 27, 2021 at 8:04 am
- An Indian could steer 1st outing of Perseveranceon February 27, 2021 at 6:17 am
MSNBC News Feed – Latest News
- Rep. Bush: Minimum wage hike could be ‘difference between life and death’ for someon February 27, 2021 at 2:10 am
“We’re talking about $15, Chris. We’re not talking about making anybody rich. This is the difference between life and death for people,” says Rep. Cori Bush on the need for a minimum wage increase.
- Hayes: The only way to end forever war is to stop bombing other countrieson February 27, 2021 at 1:59 am
“Each individual action or reaction has some kind of plausible justification. But when you add them up to the aggregate, you get a kind of collective madness, which is us at war for 20 straight years,” says Chris Hayes on the U.S. tradition of forever war.
- Dr. Fauci says ‘ethical constraints’ have been put in place to make sure the vaccine is safeon February 27, 2021 at 12:48 am
A ReidOut viewer asked with the controversy surrounding the Tuskegee experiment, how can we be assured the real vaccine is being shipped to our communities? Dr. Fauci explains how ethical constraints have been "put in place that would make a repetition of that basically impossible."
- WH reiterates support for Neera Tanden: ‘She is more than qualified for this position’on February 27, 2021 at 12:02 am
Karine Jean-Pierre, Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary, speaks with Nicolle Wallace about Neera Tanden’s nomination to lead the Office of Management and Budget, Biden’s trip to Texas, and a third vaccine being recommended by the FDA for emergency use authorization
The Jerusalem Post – Front Page
- Tel Aviv Municipality holds concert for vaccinated seniorson February 27, 2021 at 3:38 am
Seasoned Israeli pop-rock singer Nurit Galron performed for the crowd of 300 vaccinated seniors, which took place at the Wohl Amphitheater.
- FBI pinpoints suspect in probe of US Capitol policeman's deathon February 27, 2021 at 3:19 am
Well over 100 officers were injured in the riot and five people died.
- Jerusalem judges travel to hospital to arrange divorce for blind coupleon February 27, 2021 at 3:01 am
The complexity of the situation was due to the hatband having had a severe stroke six years earlier.
- Mitt Romney claims Trump would win Republican nomination in 2024on February 27, 2021 at 2:56 am
“He has by far the largest voice and a big impact in my party,” Romney lamented.
The Daily Caller News Feed – World
- Russian Embassy Workers Forced To Leave North Korea By Hand-Powered Rail Trolleyby Christopher Tremoglie on February 27, 2021 at 1:53 am
'No man left behind'
- Police Injure Protesters With Excessive Force In Myanmarby Kaylee Greenlee on February 26, 2021 at 11:23 pm
Residents found bullets, shell casings and projectiles
- ‘Negative, False, And Unacceptable’: Saudis Reject US Report On Khashoggi Murderby Dylan Housman on February 26, 2021 at 11:05 pm
'Unjustified and inaccurate'
- How A Vocal Element Of The Medical Community Wants Us To Wear Masks Foreverby Michael Ginsberg on February 26, 2021 at 9:31 pm
'Masks are in and handshakes are out'